Il Titolare del trattamento, ai sensi e per gli effetti degli artt. 4 e 24 GDPR, è WHIP ITALY di Cristian Imre, P.iva 02094470511con sede in Via Buonconte da Montefeltro13 52100 Arezzo (AR). P.IVA 02094470511
Indirizzo mail: email@example.com
Type of data collected
The personal data beingare those provided by the User and those that, if any, will be acquired during the relationship between Whip Italy and the User. Both sites deal with:
- Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the websites could acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is involved in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data could include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given to the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of receiving anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing;
- Data provided directly by the User through the "Contact Us / Contacts. in addition to the data collected following the sending of a message by the User by e-mail to the email addresses indicated on the sites in order to receive information or request a specific service, through the appropriate form are acquired: name / surname, company, country, email and any other data that the User enters in the message section. These data are used exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the User's requests;
- Personal data collected from third partiessuch as data you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks;
- Personal data, even "particular" ones, contained in the CV that should reach the email addresses indicated on the sites. In this case, the Data Controller - in accordance with the provisions and guidelines of the Guarantor - will provide the information on the processing of the data contained in the curriculum at the time of the first useful contact with the candidate.
Specifically, the data processed through the website https://whipitaly.it/ are the following: https://whipitaly.it/ sono i seguenti:
- Name, date of birth and email address provided by the User to subscribe to the newsletter through the appropriate form. By registering for the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to Whip Italy and the Joint Controllers may be transmitted. The User's email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering on the website or for having made a purchase, after having requested express consent through the appropriate flag;
- Data provided directly by the User following registration on the website (login). In this case, the data acquired by the Data Controller are: name, surname, email, password. This is data collected in order to allow the User to register on the website and use the online goods sales service. Through this section no bank data or other data necessary to complete the payment are collected;
- In order to proceed with the purchase of the goods through the e-commerce section, the User must provide the data requested in the relevantin a truthful and complete manner checkout form (necessarily name, surname, e-mail, address and telephone number; in totally optional the name of the company); form di checkout (obbligatoriamente nome, cognome, e-mail, indirizzo e numero di telefono; in modo totalmente facoltativo il nome della società);
- Behavioral data relating to order history and saved products / services: to send the products and to fulfill the stipulated contract (if you do not put the products in the "cart", in fact, you cannot proceed with the purchase), Whip Italy acquires the information relating to the history of orders and the products and services saved, also according to the need to provide assistance and support to the customer and to manage any returns (through the appropriate section of the Request RMA website);
- Payment data: Whip Italy s, information relating to the chosen paymentcollects the information necessary to complete purchases, accept payments and make refunds. This includes, among other thing instrument and billing and shipping information;
The registration procedure can be bypassed via social login. This is an alternative registration procedure that allows you to use your Facebook or Google credentials to log in. With the Facebook or Google API, in fact, you can transfer the information of your profile and wait for the page to load: the profile will be created automatically. If you register an account through one of these social, we will receive the following information:
- Facebook Inc. (1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, “Facebook”): name and surname, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, profile picture;
- Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, “Google”): name and surname, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, profile picture.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
In general, the data are processed for the following purposes:
- To execute the User's requests and answer the questions formulated through the "Contact / Contacts" sections active on the websites or through the email addresses indicated . In this case, the processing of the data collected and stored has as its legal basis the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6, letter f of the GDPR) to be more efficient, to provide information on the services offered, as well as to improve and develop new products and services;
- To send products, to accept payments and make refunds, also according to the need to provide assistance and support to the customer and manage returns, for internal administrative purposes of managing purchase operations and, in general, to execute all measures contractual and pre-contractual adopted at the request of the User concerned, as well as to all related operational and management needs. The legal basis in this case is represented by the need to execute the contract of which the User concerned is a party or to execute pre-contractual measures (Article 6, letter b of the GDPR);
- For marketing and advertising purposes, in order to send you news on products, services or offers from Whip Italy and / or the Joint Controllers. The processing of the data collected and stored for this purpose has as its legal basis the express consent issued by you (Article 6, letter a of the GDPR);
- To analyze your behavior and continuously improve our offer, to know what you like and to always offer you a personalized service. The processing of the data collected and stored for these purposes has as its legal basis the execution of the contract (Article 6, letter b of the GDPR), the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to be more efficient, to provide information on the services offered and to improve and develop new products and services (article 6, letter f of the GDPR), as well as your express consent (article 6, letter a, of the GDPR) to the profiling activity;
- To comply with the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. In the latter case, the legal basis is represented by the need to fulfill legal obligations that require the Data Controller to collect and / or further process certain types of personal data (Article 6, letter c of the GDPR);
- The processing of data contained in the CVs received is lawful as it is necessary to implement pre-contractual measures (Article 6, letter b of the GDPR) adopted at the request of the interested party. The processing of "particular" data is lawful on the basis of the Provision of the Guarantor of 5 June 2019 which supplements and modifies the General Authorization no. 1/2016.
The provision of personal data
The provision of personal data to Whip Italy that is requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual data collection, by affixing a special symbol (*) to the mandatory information. Any refusal to communicate some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for Whip Italy to execute the contract for the purchase of products or to provide other available services . The conferment to Whip Italy of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence in order to pursue the main purpose of the collection (for example, depending on the case, the use of the website and its services or the purchase of products). With your express consent, personal data may be processed by Whip Italy or by the Joint Controllers for commercial and promotional purposes.
Method and place of processing
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, the data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User or in general to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The User can always request the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of the data. In particular, considering that the purposes described above involve various charges (relating, for example, to the product warranty), it is specified that the personal data of users are kept for the entire period necessary for the provision of the services and products requested. Furthermore, some data will be kept for longer periods by virtue of the obligations relating to tax-administrative-accounting obligations (10 years pursuant to Article 2220 of the Italian Civil Code). As regards marketing purposes, the retention period is 24 months, while for profiled commercial promotion purposes the term is 12 months. Subsequently, the personal data will be automatically deleted or permanently made anonymous.
Communication of personal data
The User's personal data acquired by the Data Controller and the Joint Data Controllers may be disclosed to professionals, collaborators, legal persons and third parties who carry out technical and organizational services which Whip Italy can use for the processing purposes identified above. . These subjects will process the data as owners, joint controllers, data processors, as appropriate, in full compliance with the current legislation indicated above; they are provided only with the information necessary for the performance of their functions. The User's personal data will not be disclosed in any way. The complete and updated list of data processors is available upon written request to be sent to Whip Italy.
Transfer of personal data
We inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to non-EU countries that do not ensure adequate levels of protection for personal data. If this is necessary to provide you with services or to conclude a contract with Whip Italy for the purchase of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to non-EU countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will only be carried out prior conclusion with said subjects of specific contracts in compliance with the law and applicable regulations (articles 44 and following. GDPR).
Links to other sites
This information is provided only for the site https://whipitaly.it/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through a link. Whip Italy cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided by users to external parties or to any websites linked to this site. https://whipitaly.it/ e non anche per altri siti web eventualmente consultati dall’Utente tramite link di collegamento. Whip Italy non può essere ritenuta responsabile dei dati personali forniti dagli utenti a soggetti esterni o a eventuali siti web collegati al presente sito.
The site allows interaction with social networks through a direct link to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter through social buttons, particular buttons on the site that depict the icons of social networks and that allow users who are browsing to interact with a "click" directly with social platforms.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, pursuant to art. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2106/679, the User may exercise the following rights:
- a. access to personal data;
- b. to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him;
- c. to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- to oppose the treatment;
- e. to data portability;
- f. to withdraw the consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- g. to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request to the postal address or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org INFO@WHIPITALY.IT
To know your rights and be always updated on the legislation on the protection of persons with respect to processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/. http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Aggiornamenti e modifiche